I have given new GRE on 15 may and i have got Q-160,V-141, which is 301/340.
Here i have attached my resume .below i have selected few universities please evaluate my profile for below university.plz guide me which universities are safe for my profile.
list of university
1.Colorado state university,
5.University of Denver
6.university of rhode island
7. university of texas dallas
8. university of southern california
u can suggest more universities which are in favour of my profile.
I am interested for MS in Optical fiber Communication from Electrical Engineering .I did 4 projects which are mostly related to Optical fiber Communication. I have 6 international publications out of 6 publications 4 publications are related to Optical fiber Communication field.I have reviewed many papers for International journals and conferences which are related to Optical fiber Communication field.
Quantitative - 160
Verbal - 141
Analytical - 3.0
COURSE INSTITUTION YEAR Percentage
B.E. Vidya Pratishtan's College of Engg.
Vidya Pratishtan's College of Engg.
Aug 2010 50.00 %S.E. Vidya Pratishtan's College of Engg.
Aug 2009 53.00%
Vidya Pratishtan's College of Engg.
Aug 2008 58.00%
HSC Maharashtra Board June,2006 62.00%
SSC Maharashtra Board June,2004 87.66%
Total Backlogs - 6
1. Cost -effective WDM-PON delivering up/down -stream data on a single wavelength using Soliton pulse.
Duration: Sep, 2010 - April, 2011
2. The Reduction of FWM effects using Duobinary Modulation in a Two-Channel D-WDM System.
3. Investigation of FWM effect on
BER in WDM
optical communication system with Binary & Duobinary modulation
Duration: Aug, 2010 - Oct, 2010
4. Presented Seminar on Wavelength division multiplexing passive optical network (WDM-PON) Technology at various National Conferences.
WORK EXPERIENCE OF PROJECT
I have worked on the project on WDM & Chromatic dispersion at Reliance Technology Innovation Center, Dhirubahi Ambani Knowledge City, Mumbai.
WORK EXPERIENCE AS REVIEWER
1. Reviewer for International Journal of Optical photonic letter
? Reviewed 2 papers.1. Title : Monitoring and Compensation of optical telecommunication channels by using Optical add drop multiplexers for Optical OFDM system Authors: kamal bhatia, Ph.D*;Dr.Rajinder singh Kaler, Ph.D;Dr.Tara Singh Kamal, Ph.D 2.Title : Designing and Modeling of Chirped Fiber Bragg Grating for Gas Sensor Authors: Dr. Anubhuti Khare, Jaikaran Singh
2. Reviewer for Progress In Electromagnetics Research (PIER) Journals.
? Reviewed 1 paper.
1.Title : Pulse compression and pedestal suppression for the
Authors: Wen-Jun Liu?, Bo Tian, Min Li, Pan Wang and Yan Jiang
3. Reviewer for International Journal COMPUTER NETWORK & COMMUNICATION
? Reviewed 1 papers.1.Title : Performance Analysis of Receivers in WDM for Extended Reach Passive Optical Networks Authors: S. Rajalakshmi#1, Ankit Srivastava*2, Ashish Pandey*3
4. Reviewer for International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering.
? Reviewed 1 papers.
1.Title : Comparative Studies of Wireless Communication Networks
and its Future
Authors: Manish Gupta
5. Reviewer for International Journal of Computer Engineering Research.
? Reviewed 3 papers.1.Title : Entropy calculation in color Image Processing using Wavelets Authors: 2. Title : High Performance Photonic Devices For Multiplexing/Demultiplexing application in Multi Band Operating Regions
3. Title : PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FIBER
OPTIC DISPERSION ON OFDM-QAM SYSTEM
6. Reviewer for 2012 IEEE ICCIC.
7. Reviewer for IEEE Sponsored International conference ICMET 2011.
8. Reviewer for IEEE Sponsored International conference ICMLC 2011
9. REVIEWER for IEEE Sponsored International conference CSNT 2011
10. REVIEWER for IEEE Sponsored International conference WICT 2011
11. REVIEWER OF for IEEE Sponsored International conference CSNT 2011
WORK EXPERIENCE AS PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBER
1. Programme Committee member of IEEE
International Conference CICN
2. Programme Committee member of IEEE International Conference CSNT
3. Programme Committee member of IEEE Sponsored International Conference
4. Programme Committee member of IEEE Sponsored International Conference
5. Programme Committee member of IEEE Sponsored International Conference
RESEARCH SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
1. International Association of Computer Science and Information
2. Academy & industry research collaboration center (AIRCC).
3. Member of MIR Lab
4. Affiliate member of signal processing for communication and networking
1. Laxman Tawade "Cost -effective WDM-PON delivering up/down -stream data on a single wavelength using Soliton pulse." International journal MICROWAVE OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTER, john Wiley & son's publication, Vol.54, No.2, P.508-511, 2011, Impact Factor = 0.68
2. Laxman Tawade" A Novel Analysis of Single Mode Fiber for Reduction of Chromatic Dispersion Using Dispersion Compensated Fiber" Published by ACN 2010 in Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2010, Volume 77, 124-133, at Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
3. Laxman Tawade" Investigation Of Fwm Effect On Ber In Wdm Optical Communication System with Binary And Duobinary Modulation Format."International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems, Vol.1, No.2, Nov.2010, p.109-116
4 Laxman Tawade" The Reduction of FWM effects using Duobinary Modulation in a Two-Channel D-WDM System." International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems, Vol.2, No.6, Nov.2011, p.303-308
5. Laxman Tawade" Detection of epilepsy disorder using discrete wavelet transforms using MATLABs." International journal of Advanced science of Technology (IJAST), Vol.24, March 2011, p.17-24
6. Laxman Tawade" Efficient & Secure Data Hiding Using
Secret Reference Matrix" International journal of Network Security
& Its Applications (IJNSA) Vol.4,
No.1 Jan. 2012, p.43-50.
PRESENTATION OF PAPER AT INTERNATIONAL
1. Laxman Tawade " A Novel Analysis of Single Mode Fiber for Reduction of Chromatic Dispersion Using Dispersion Compensated Fiber" Presented At International Conference on Advance Communication and Networking (ACN-2010) Sheraton Grande Ocean Resort, Miyazaki, Japan, June 23 - 25, 2010.
1. PhD qualified Prof. From College
2. Head of Reliance Innovation Lab, Mumbai
3. PhD Qualified Prof. which is specialized in Optical COMMUNICATION.
Start pursuing your educational dream of studying abroad by having the USA's top universities and colleges come to you! Fill out your information accurately in this form to learn more about the top USA colleges and universities!