Study USA - Top Universities, Visa & Application Deadlines

51371 Followers - 250 Articles - 8196 Questions and Answers

how transfer Sevis fee to another Sevis ID

Asked by tony4cupidz

i had deffered my application Spring to fall now i want to transfer my Sevis fee to new sevis ID. can you tell me the procedure for that..


1 Comment
    Current Rating
    Rate Up
    Rate Down
    Ankita AroraSat, 19 May 2012 10:11:27 -0000


    You can transfer your SEVIS-I 901 fees from one SEVIS id to another. There is a provision for the same.

    For this you need to send a request to SEVP, Students Exchange and Visitor Program, National security Investigations Division.

    For this you need to mail or email SEVP with the following details:

    • Original SEVIS id number on which you originally paid your fees
    • New SEVIS id on which you want to get your fess transferred to
    • Current valid mailing address where you can receive Form I-797 receipt(This will reflect your new SEVIS id).

    While you mail/email all the above mentioned details, you need to mention the reason behind the request.

    To speed up the process do mention your original receipt number or send a copy of the same if mailing the request.

    You can check the process in detail over here:

    Hope the above information helps!

    Post Comments

    Reply to This

Your Comment

Current Rating
Rate Up
Rate Down
Have an account? Log In

Textile is Enabled. View Reference.

Apply to Top US Universities & Colleges

Start pursuing your educational dream of studying abroad by having the USA's top universities and colleges come to you! Fill out your information accurately in this form to learn more about the top USA colleges and universities!

Similar Questions

More Questions

Study USA - Top Universities, Visa & Application Deadlines Leaders